How do I apply for an MS4 Construction Site Permit?

Information on how to apply for an MS4 (Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System) permit can be found here on our Permits for MS4 Construction Site Activities page.

Actual earth disturbing construction activities  that disturb one acre or more are required to obtain coverage under BOTH the following permits:

  • KPDES Permit KYR10, issued by the Kentucky Division of Water
  • Local Permit HKYR10, issued by Henderson Water Utility